PDA

View Full Version : FS/trade: MSD Launch Control with 3 Step

precision93
01-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Wanting to sell or trade my MSD for an: Autometer tach, Autometer voltage gage, radiator, car audio equipment, electric fan, or $100.

I am selling an MSD Launch Control with 3 step. Part Number: 8735

It is in excellent condition, and the wires are very long, so it can be mounted inside the car. Summit sells it for $169.
Dwight
713-410-1981

To help drag racers achieve even more consistency, our engineers have incorporated an adjustable low rpm stage into a Three Step Module Selector! This allows you to make adjustments in 100 rpm increments from the driverís seat! The Launch Control Module features a shielded harness for increased protection against EMI so it can be mounted within easy reach of the driver. This way, as track conditions change while youíre waiting in the staging lanes, you can easily compensate the launch rpm. The Launch Control also features two other rpm limits; one for top end overrev protection and another to use during the burnout to achieve consistent tire temperatures. These limits are adjustable with MSDís plug-in modules. No rpm modules are supplied.

precision93
02-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Still for trade.

Doug
03-07-2009, 12:23 AM
What type of car audio you looking for? I'm in baytown this weekend visiting family. What is the best cash price on this. Did not see it till I now

precision93
03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
What type of car audio you looking for? I'm in baytown this weekend visiting family. What is the best cash price on this. Did not see it till I now

I collected all the car audio I need.

Make a cash offer.

Back in the saddle
03-11-2009, 02:30 PM
I have a stock (fox) radiator with hoses. Ill look a my guages and see what i have. would like to get this but money is tight and job is scary. LOL

precision93
03-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Sold. Thanks, Westside.