Please read this before you post.
These are here to protect the club and ensure a good time for everyone.
1. Adult Content - Bikini type pictures are OK, but nudity is not allowed. Any post containing a picture with nudity will be deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Porn will not be allowed on WSM.
2. Personal Attacks - While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. There will be no Racism, Sexism, or any other offensive slander allowed. This is a serious rule, so please take it as such. We're all here to have fun and hang out, so don't ruin it!
3. Posting - Post in the correct board or your post will be deleted. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the such. This only serves to clutter the forums. Also, please try and use better punctuation, spelling and grammar when posting. If others cannot understand what you are saying, then it is a meaningless post. We are all adults here. Let's act like it. (Spammers will be banned immediately, no questions asked.)
4. Locked post - If you have a problem with your post being locked, please send an admin a private message describing the problem. If one of your posts is locked, please do not start another thread dedicated to why it was locked.
5. Sigs/Avatars -Must not advertise BUSINESSES that are not sponsors. You may not leave negative remarks or feedback about another member in your signature either.
6. Offensive Posts - We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
7. Offensive Language- Please try to keep the offensive language down to a minimum. Certain words have been restricted and will not appear if posted.
8. Illegal Street Racing- WSM Does not condone street racing. Absolutely no street race set-ups allowed on the forums. Street racing videos will not be allowed on the forums either.
9. Burnouts- WSM will not be held responsible for any videos of WSM members doing burnouts or donuts or any other kind of destructive activity on public or private property. This includes pictures also. We do not condone this activity and you will be held accountable for your own actions.
10. Watch your behavior on other forums. We do not want to be a safe haven for people who cannot act right on other boards or in public. If your negative actions elsewhere will lead people back to WSM looking for you, we have a moral obligation to react accordingly.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
If you cannot follow the rules, or if an administrator deems it necessary for any reason at all, you will be placed on temporary probation and your rights will be restricted. If you still cannot follow the rules, you will be banned.