User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So who's sporting a big body Ford?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sup bros.
    I got a 2001 Police Interceptor with dual flowmaster 10s. Im wanting to go off road with the exhaust. Anybody know any good shops willing to do that for me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2001 Crown Vic Police.. Ive had 2 mustang GT's 2v before I picked this one up. I gota have a full size car now, the mustang is a lil bit too small for me. Im thinkin of doing a NA build, 4.10 gears, 2500 stall converter, NA cams with ported heads and off road exhaust. If not I might just get a victor junior intake and 200 shot jet from ZEX. what yall think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know up through 2002 at least, the cv and MGM has a return style system. Slapping on a zex or NOS dry nitrous kit would be easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Chuck View Post
    I know up through 2002 at least, the cv and MGM has a return style system. Slapping on a zex or NOS dry nitrous kit would be easy.
    ya would be cheaper too..thanks bro. im fixin to call one of our sponsors to customize my H to off road.. unless u know someone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cats are before the h-pipe. If you delete the cats you need mil eliminators or a custom tune. Most legit shops won't remove cats.

Does your car already have the full dual exhaust?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Just Chuck View Post
    The cats are before the h-pipe. If you delete the cats you need mil eliminators or a custom tune. Most legit shops won't remove cats.

Does your car already have the full dual exhaust?
    Yes, it comes stock with true dual exhaust.
    It was hard finding a shop to do it.. But I found a guy just startin out to do it for me.
    We removed the cats and welded 2.5 inch piping to replace it. Then I had another shop weld the mid pipes to the H pipe..
    It sounds beautiful!! and runs great! The rev, sounds perfect, its an aggressive high pitch tone. I can feel the increase in acceleration. I love it.

im getting a 2500 stall and gears next. It did throw a code, my check engine light is on but im not worried about that. Ill get a tune.
    Last edited by Ridin_Dirty46L; 09-28-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i went with Ford Racing PI intake, victor jr with fuel rails was too much money right now. i got a few bolt ons for air flow also..next mod will be shift kit, gears, and stall. im also going to be restoring her interior and paint with leather and wood and silver paint

police equipment deleted, 20x8.5 saleen styles, 245/35R20 performance directionals, dual weld in Flowmaster 10's, custom off road mids, res-delete tips, Ford Racing (PI) intake manifold, Performance Plus 75mm TB, 1" ported TB spacer, performance aluminum radiator, BOSCH Platinum plugs. Pevious Ride: 1998 Ford Mustang GT premium, bolt-ons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4q9hTzBjbE

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2009 cvpi

Just found a 2009 CVPI with 104,000 miles, replacing my driver with it. not much done except a set of 2012 19" wheels that accidentally match the exterior color.

Attachment 14908
    Last edited by dsweet; 09-27-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    2011 SVT GT500 COBRA
    Steeda Sport Springs, Steeda Triple Pass Exchanger and fans, Evolution 10% lower, Kenny Bell 2.8LC Mammoth w/168MM Oval TB , Stainless Works LT and 3" retro exhaust, DSS Aluminum 1 piece DS, Lund Racing Tune, CS-1 Gunmetal 20" wheels, trunk mounted "chiller" tank and auxiliary pump, N2MB.com WOT Box, BRM adj. Lower Control Bars and Adj. Pan hard Bar more to come

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    03 and 04 mgm ultimates - nothing better for a daily driver beater. PPFN - Panther platform for the win
    Faster cars, running tractors, and rain in TX - I can dream

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123