So it begins... I started to get this car ready and hopefully will be racing it in a couple of months.. Yes this is Hoopty's old car...
Installed the following
1. Baseline prolaunch upper arms and locator
2. Girdle cover
3. Strange adjustable rear coil overs ( will see how these do tire clearence was a little close LOL) I will relocate to more to the center if Issues arise.
4. Lokar throttle cable
5. Carb throttle bracket
6. Scott rod firewall blanks
7. Relocated the Coil
8. UPR manual brake set up with Wilwood adjustable poportional valve.. Saved some weight
9. Flamming river manual rack belows
I also ordered a full spool 31 spline, and c clip eliminators will be installing when they come in.. Super excited..
Also before I left offshore I left the car getting a chromoly cage and getting the Wolfe ARB welded. Should be done when I go back home in 2 weeks..
Next plan will be some New adjustable front struts with the coil overs I have already , Bump steer, Tach and misc gauges.. Then off to Wideband tuning in the dyno.. And do suspension tuning and see if I can make it go straight..