Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stangman9897 View Post
    WOW , looks like we have been down the same road except for the fact im going to settle mine in court. All the so called performance shops screw people every day and laugh about it when you leave , have been there and seen and watched it. His buddy worked for me for 5 years and would brag about the dumb ass they just screwed, how do you think they pay for their race cars. there's only one shop I would tell anybody to take their car to and that's Chris, in my book he's the only honest shop left out there and would never pull shit like this on anybody. This is the reason he has a waiting list , I always tease him saying I wish we could clone him. Your buddy needs to be careful about saying something about your car. I sent a good friend on mine to a guy off another site who everybody on the site said he was the best and gave his car back with ABS lights on and the traction control not working and when I said something to him about it I became the asshole but I was the one that sent him a 5K job on a 90K car and 2 very high dollar sensors got broken but it's not his fault. Just let me know when you want to meet , like I said im pretty open time wise. Get that car over to Chris and let him get it right so you can enjoy it.
    I've heard that somewhere...

'07.5 Duramax. '12 Cruze. '03 Mach. 2x GT.
    John Deere 790. Bunch of Arctic Cats in pieces.
    2 kitchen sinks, and a Partridge in a pear tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been trying to convince my buddy, hawks05, to take his car as soon as possible to Chris' but he decided to spend some on some bullshit fireworks stuff he wanted. I got mad at him and told him he could have put that money into his mustang!!! Where is the justice

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn he must live in my neighborhood, I've never seen such firework freaks in my life. They start 2 days before the day and go 2 or 3 days after, guys on the street behind me spend about 2K on fireworks , might as well forget about sleeping before 3 am. Sounds like a war zone.
    I hooked him up with the new injectors so he could get Chris to tune it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I start the mustang up every once and a while to keep the fluids moving and I noticed the odor of antifreeze come from around the radiator. No drip but its an obvious smell.

Where to buy a good radiator that's not going to break the bank?

Figure I would get as much as possible rounded up be fore she eventually goes to CCD.
    3.8L 98 Mustang (SOLD)
    04 4.6L Mustang GT (RIP)
    99 4.6L Mustang GT: Mac Long Tubes, O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Trick Flow Trackheat Intake, Trick Flow Heads CMS Stage 2.5 Cams

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone?
    3.8L 98 Mustang (SOLD)
    04 4.6L Mustang GT (RIP)
    99 4.6L Mustang GT: Mac Long Tubes, O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Trick Flow Trackheat Intake, Trick Flow Heads CMS Stage 2.5 Cams

Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am running a 2 core champion in my fox. It was $200 and I am happy with the quality and performance. Others run the Mishimotos as well without issues.
    My name is Collin and I have a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have to do an update, this is more about FAST Automotive than my car at this time.

So it turns out the owner was a scum bag and scammed others out of their money as well. I found out that in June his investors kicked him off the property for stealling money from the company. They went as far as to get court orders to prevent him from touching anything on the property. We need to make sure no one else ever gets screwed by him. His name is Michael "Mike" Polanco and has a brother named Albert Polanco. One of the last times I had been at his shop he had told a couple of his mechanics to take larts off of one customers car and use them to fix anothers. Those 2 mechancis ended up quitting about 30 mins after; they refused to do that.

This man screwed me out of about $3800 that I will never get back. I found out he screwed over others for way more.

We as a car enthusiasts community need to make sure he never screws people over again, at least in this industry.

Once money permits I will get the car to Chris' Car Doc.
    3.8L 98 Mustang (SOLD)
    04 4.6L Mustang GT (RIP)

8. Thanks hoopty5.0 thanked for this post
    Likes SSPSTANGBANGER liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Join the club, I've paid twice to have my car finished and they all got paid But the car still sits on jackstands , Cars and thief's are two in the same. need a new hobby or start throwing some lead at deadass people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks05 View Post
    So I have to do an update, this is more about FAST Automotive than my car at this time.

So it turns out the owner was a scum bag and scammed others out of their money as well. I found out that in June his investors kicked him off the property for stealling money from the company. They went as far as to get court orders to prevent him from touching anything on the property. We need to make sure no one else ever gets screwed by him. His name is Michael "Mike" Polanco and has a brother named Albert Polanco. One of the last times I had been at his shop he had told a couple of his mechanics to take larts off of one customers car and use them to fix anothers. Those 2 mechancis ended up quitting about 30 mins after; they refused to do that.

This man screwed me out of about $3800 that I will never get back. I found out he screwed over others for way more.

We as a car enthusiasts community need to make sure he never screws people over again, at least in this industry.

Once money permits I will get the car to Chris' Car Doc.

Not surprised FAST Automotive in Cypress TX went under. I was there with Hawks05 the day two mechanics quit on the spot. It looked like FAST had potential to be a great shop but when they started doing questionable work it's too little too late. Makes me wonder if he will appear again under a different shop name. Either way, Hawks05 is right and when shady shops do shady work they should be mentioned so no one else gets ripped off.

11. Likes SSPSTANGBANGER liked this post
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920