Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MBR View Post
    well with the weather being nice this week so far I was able to get some drive time in this weekend and have been taking the car to work. Yesterday while going to lunch I noticed my turn signals stopped working. I guess I can spend some time looking into the fuse and the multi-function switch.
    How's it driving otherwise? How's the drivability of the tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My name is Collin and I have a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far it's good other than when the motor is dead cold it likes to buck and fart till it has the slightest bit of heat in the motor then it runs normal, but it was the same way on the A9L/SCT set up Car Doc tuned too. I just sometimes get impatient and want to get in a drive off right away, need to let it warm up for a min or two.

Only other issue is not directly from the tune but I think I'm going to have to put my fan back to a different controller, Car Doc has it wired up to where it comes on from a computer signal but it pretty much starts and never shuts off. With it being a big Mark 8 fan it draws a lot of amps to be running all the time, at red lights with the headlamps and stereo on etc. the voltage drops pretty damn low. I just know it didn't in the past when I had it on a controller and having a 200 amp alternator it should be more than up to the task. I read a couple places a fluctuation in battery voltage can play havoc on the tune.

The tune itself runs damn good on the highway and even in hard pulls, brings a smile to your face every time.
    1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @hoopty5.0 well I got to put some really good seat time in this weekend and beat on it quite a bit. I went from Cypress to humble to pick up a turn signal switch from Car Doc (blinkers stopped working) then drive it out towards Dayton, then down to Baytown, then 45/Beltway for a freeway run or two.

car is amazing on the highway running 75mph right @ 1,900 RPM cruising it really feels like a stock car. Pulled a C6 Vette on HWY 146 pretty damn hard. Te tune is spot on as far as the driveability goes.
    1993 Coupe

4. Likes hoopty5.0 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have plenty of upgrades to still do on the car but have been enjoying driving it for a change. Since its been past the initial break in period and got home from the dyno Ive put another 1,000 mile on the new motor. So far so good but need to do another oil change this weekend on it, its been doing good at the daily driving duty for the past three weeks and has got 17mpg on a 150 mile road cruise last weekend so its not doing toooo bad on fuel if I can stay out of boost
    1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brandon,

Saw your car at CCD's Dyno Day over the weekend; it's been so long I didn't recognize you until you hopped in and pulled out of the shop. Great looking car, and sorry I missed chatting with you!

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dang I didn't see you up there either.

One of these days I still need to pull this tranny and have you go thru it
    1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my sit back and just drive the car didn't last long lol. After painting the front and rear window moldings I decided to finish it off and paint the trim around the doors and start installing all the new parts that I've had for over a year for the doors.

Installed new window weather strip, run channel moldings, speakers, window motor, power lock motors and putting in the FatMat sound deadening material on the doors while everything is off.

1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the window guide bushings proved to be the biggest PITA trying to get the guide rod in and out of the door without scratching the window tint.

1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after getting the car all masked off for my make shift paint booth I used the same SEM exterior black trim paint from LMR like I did on the front and rear window trim.

1993 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to post updates to mine as its actually in the body shop now but work has blocked photobucket and I cant see any pictures now lol :/

bastards
    1993 Coupe

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast