Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update : we got the transmission and new clutch back in. Installed an offroad x pipe that we bought from Raul and removed all of the smog crap. The gears feel tight and it drives alot better. We also installed some tubular rear control arms. The car drives great now. Ready to get the stuff back from @easystroke that he is powder coating and start trying to fine tune the timing and fuel.

sent from mah turlet using tapaturd

"This site is unique from alot of the others. We're a car club that grew a website, whereas alot of the others are websites about cars."- Ultamax

"I'd put a Westside sticker on my car but I would get Westside in trouble!!!"- Timbostang

2. Likes hoopty5.0, easystroke liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also installed an mgw shifter and 01 cobra shift knob that I bought from @SSPSTANGBANGER

"This site is unique from alot of the others. We're a car club that grew a website, whereas alot of the others are websites about cars."- Ultamax

"I'd put a Westside sticker on my car but I would get Westside in trouble!!!"- Timbostang

4. Likes SSPSTANGBANGER liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a few more updates. The car is running great! We successfully completed the 5 lug disc brake conversion with Cobra rotors on all 4 corners and Willwood calipers up front, 93 Cobra MC and Booster. In the process I installed new Moog Sn95 ball joints and inner and outer tierods since the old ones were total garbage. The car stops excellent now and is a blast to drive. We also added a set of FRPP style shorty headers that @easystroke did his badass ceramic coating on and they turned out awesome! We have also went through and addressed numerous smaller little issues here and there. I also have a steel 2" cowl hood getting painted right now that we will pick up and install on the car tomorrow. This couple is turning out to be a really sweet ride!

8. Likes selbyvince, easystroke liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a few more pics

we also got some tint on those windows!

10. Likes BANDITGT liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far this has been a extremely fulfilling experience doing this project together. Bonding while working on a project together is something that every father and son should try and do at least once if you are able to.
    Last edited by Whitey92LX; 02-16-2016 at 09:22 AM.

12. Likes easystroke, selbyvince, hoopty5.0, 00mach1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Great looking car. Post better pictures of whole car. I can't wait till my boy is ready for this. How old is your son

14. Likes Whitey92LX liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TRENTMONSTER just turned 16 on February 4th. He gets his license at the end of the month when he does to take his driving test. We started this back in October and have been tinkering with it just about every day since then.

For now these pics posted on this thread all are the pictures I have of the car. I'm sure Trent will get tons of pictures to share once he officially takes over the helm.

16. Likes FORGED88 liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trent just ordered a bunch of Audio stuff for the car so he can have some jams so it looks like we already got our next project all lined out.

18. Likes FORGED88 liked this post
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast