Thread: Best Car Wash in West Houston/Katy?

Feedback Score

Best Car Wash in West Houston/Katy?

Seeing how I pretty much live on the road, hand washing the cars isn't always the most feasible option for me. Do you guys and gals have a favorite car wash facility in the West Houston and Katy area that you'd recommend?

Or.....a place you will never take your vehicle to ever again?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Kingsland Carwash. Best around Katy...
    Matt

Texas DPS Engine Swap Info
    Rockin the 2007 S197 GT

Feedback Score
    I try to only go to hand wash places. Kingsland Car wash does a good job. Same with Classic car wash off highway 6.
    '00 GT - work in progress

Feedback Score
    That seals it for me, then. Last summer, after an internet search, I found Kingsland had great reviews. Unfortunately, when I went to go try them out, the GPS led me the strip mall next door and so I gave up thinking they must no longer be there. I was happy to see the place when driving up Kingsland on the way to take the kids to James Coney Island. I will definitely give them a try. $75 for a hand wash, wax, and tire shine isn't that outrageous, especially given their reputation.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ki...12ca0678?hl=en

Applewhite Dr. and Kingsland... The corner of those two.

6. Their ok, but stopped going after one to many trips were I had to finish clearing all the spots they missed and when some items went missing from the car.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to throw my name out here, I'm David Sotelo with SpringBranchCarDetail Instagram, I am a mobile detail guy, I actually work with Nick over at Fastalane detailing some of theyre cars as well as customers cars

I offer car washes and interior detail and light engine detail all the way to paint polishing and swirl removal and wax application , I'm also offering Ceramic Coating with brands such as Sonax, Duragloss, Mckeys37, gtechniq. Ceramic Coating starts around $350 can take 6-8 hrs as an intro price including paint polishing to achieve a high shine then sealing it up with Ceramic.

call me or text me at 832-378-2019 David

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 85coupe50 View Post
    Kingsland Carwash. Best around Katy...
    Agreed