Thread: 2004 GT with 7,800 miles $14,000

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2004 GT with 7,800 miles $14,000

Up for sale is my 2004 Ford Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition.
    Would love to keep it in the Westside family. The car has been babied its entire life. I have only driven it to car shows and on nice days. Adult owned and never drag raced or abused. It has never seen rain or snow. It has almost every option listed in the 2004 Mustang Brochure which I will include in the sale. The car has been tastefully modified. This car is quite possibly the cleanest 2 Valve New Edge GT available for sale.

About the car:
    • 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary (last year of this body style)
    • Desirable Black Exterior on Black Leather interior
    • 4.6 Liter 281 Cubic Inch V8
    • 5 Speed Transmission
    • Mileage: around 7,800 or so. Stored in the winter.
    Modifications:
    • Borla Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust
    • Hurst Short Throw Shifter
    • Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
    • Braced Differential Cover
    • Welded Sub Frame Connectors
    • Boxed, Powder Coated Rear Lower Control Arms
    • K&N Cold Air Intake System
    • Baer Racing Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Dual Piston Calipers
    • Underdrive Pulleys
    • Strut Tower Brace
    • Bilstein Shocks and Struts
    • Lowering Springs
    • Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates
    • Premium Mach Audio System
    • Cervini’s Functional Fiber Glass Terminator Cobra Hood
    • Cobra Front End and Fog Lamps
    • 17” Cobra Style Ford Wheels
    • Premium Car Cover

The car is a true time capsule and close to impossible to find in this condition. The car is an absolute blast to drive. It accelerates through all the gears with a strong grabbing clutch and stops just as efficiently with the dual piston Baer brakes. It gets a lot of attention at stop lights because it is just so clean and well preserved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

89LX Vert K&N,FRPP,Ford Racing C Springs,KYB shocks/struts,FRPP 9mm wires,Kirban adj FPR and guage,Steeda Triax,BBK Pulleys,Walbro 255 lph pump,American Thunder Cat Back, New Black Top!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better Pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must be way off on price. What do you guys think it's worth? I don't want to go to Craigslist and I don't want to sell to Texas Direct.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your price is fair considering the condition and mileage. You might want to consider trying to sell on eBay or something. To get the price your asking will take a special person that just has to have one of these cars. I think you may be sitting on the car for a while at that price. Glws I don't think anyone will find one in that condition ever!
    I don't always go wot but when I do its next to a Prius.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ what he said

Might take a while but your price is pretty much right on. Wouldn't take less than 12k for something like that.

Bought my 01 bullitt for 11,500 with 19k (stock) on it 3 years ago just for reference.

GLWS, had two 04 anniversary editions before the bullitt and loved them!!

6. Likes skater4690 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. Never sold a car on eBay but have sold other things. Thinking the fees are going to kill. Anyone have some insight on what the fees are like on eBay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too many other better options near that price. Or just north of it. These days it'd hard to sell something unless you consider the market and the options available. I'd say I'd be tempted to buy this car at 8 or 9k. The only thing that would temp me is the low miles. Good luck with the sale.

9. Thanks bullitt 736 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need a larger demographic to sell that car. So an eBay or something like an autotrader or listingallcars.com is going to be better for you. Look at NADA for pricing as you have more of a one off with that low of miles.

Price wise your in the ball park, but as noted before you need to find those individuals that are looking for this car with low miles.

On eBay fees when you go to set up ad it will tell you all the fees that will come with sale. So you can always set up but not actually complete ad.

As far as 8k-9k no way. I could see $12k for sure with the low miles, if it were all original then I could see it going up as someone looking to obtain since 40 years is a pretty good milestone. Being just 12 yrs that doesn't have as much meaning right now.

Don't be in a rush, you have something really nice here so don't get impatient and sell yourself short if your not needing the money sooner than later.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    It's the soldier not the reporter who gives you freedom of the press.
    It's the soldier not the poet who gives you freedom of speech.
    It's the soldier not the campus organizer who allows you to demonstrate.
    It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows protesters to burn it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armo98GT View Post
    Thanks everyone. Never sold a car on eBay but have sold other things. Thinking the fees are going to kill. Anyone have some insight on what the fees are like on eBay?
    Its $125 to list/sell a car on ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blue.ink View Post
    Too many other better options near that price. Or just north of it. These days it'd hard to sell something unless you consider the market and the options available. I'd say I'd be tempted to buy this car at 8 or 9k. The only thing that would temp me is the low miles. Good luck with the sale.
    I agree.

I just picked up a 43k mile 2003 cobra for less than the OP is asking...as reference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    Its $125 to list/sell a car on ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

I just picked up a 43k mile 2003 cobra for less than the OP is asking...as reference.
    If you bought a terminator for less than $14k I'd say you got the deal of the century my friend.

13. Likes ScoottieDoo liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast