Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Please Read! - WSM Activity

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also visit WSM daily. Tech info is better here and selling is better too don't have to deal with the fools on social media.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxFireman1972 View Post
    I agree. I wish I knew the Magic answer, because believe me, I definitely prefer forums over the Facebook groups. I wish some of the Facebook generation would spend more time on the forums. They could search for answers much easier and could eliminate 90% of the questions they ask. Sadly that's how a lot of them operate. Make a post every time something pops in their head, without even trying to find the answer first. They want it all, they want it now, and they don't want to have find the answer. They want you to provide them a complete list of everything they need and a step by step instruction on how to do it! SAD!!!!

Guess i need to update my build thread with the few small additions I've made lol
    that instant gratification thing...yeah...i face that every day in the college environment...'spoon feed me the answers or I will need a safe space!' is the new mantra....i visit the site regularly but need to find the time/motivation to get my foxbody back up and going again....
    “There’s two ways to do things: Do them right or do them again.” - Special Warfare Operator Senior Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Thomas A. Ratzlaff KIA Afghanistan Seal Team 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I visit the site on Tapatalk daily to see any new posts.. Sadly all of my builds are on hold right now till my significant other and I buy a house (really hoping to buy within first 3-4 months in 2017).. But, I have bought some parts for all of my builds that she doesn't know about lol

I think the FB pages took all of the forums over by storm, there are alot of stupid posts as stated above form lazy millenials that make me want to delete the group.. Not sure what could be done to boost activity but I hope it doesn't fade away...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6909/mybanner4a01fbcd4488e.jpg[/img][/URL]

2011 Grabber Blue 5.0 Brembo car (Daily)
    2000 GT Auto- Totaled :(
    1990 GT 5 spd- Never ending project
    1990 Coupe-(Girlfriends car)
    1990 GT- Sold
    1994 Lightning

4. Likes Whitey92LX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbors View Post
    I do not have, nor will ever have, a Facebook page or use any social media avenues. Not that makes much difference, as I do very little...
    Duh fuq? I see you posting on the book of the face all the time :/
    -- Admiral Aaron

6. Likes Whitey92LX, 00mach1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss the highly active forums, the Facebook groups are a train wreck. Trying to make we the classified Facebook pages are as bad or worse than craigslist. It's time for some good old fashioned WSM cruises and meets.
    00 Mustang GTBullitMachSnake
    03 F250 6.0 the DD
    94 Ranger In too deep to turn back now

8. Thanks Whitey92LX thanked for this post
    Likes robiford03, Whitey92LX, dsweet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly every car forum I get on has been dying over the past few(or more) years. Be it for Mustangs or something else. I think part of it is the book of the face since a number of people(such as myself) troll there and does nothing more than hurt traffic here. Can only troll so many places.
    -- Admiral Aaron

10. Likes Whitey92LX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read though the site as different things pop up, also use it to find answers. Probably should have tried harder at a build tread for my car but at the beginning did not understand much about posting such things.
    I do enjoy the rides and events I am able to attend, as well as the great people I meet at them. As I plan on a semi retirement next year I hope to have more time for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 SVT GT500 COBRA
    Steeda Sport Springs, Steeda Triple Pass Exchanger and fans, Evolution 10% lower, Kenny Bell 2.8LC Mammoth w/168MM Oval TB , Stainless Works LT and 3" retro exhaust, DSS Aluminum 1 piece DS, Lund Racing Tune, CS-1 Gunmetal 20" wheels, trunk mounted "chiller" tank and auxiliary pump, N2MB.com WOT Box, BRM adj. Lower Control Bars and Adj. Pan hard Bar more to come

12. Likes Whitey92LX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by svt_adam View Post
    I miss the highly active forums, the Facebook groups are a train wreck. Trying to make we the classified Facebook pages are as bad or worse than craigslist. It's time for some good old fashioned WSM cruises and meets.
    Cruises and Meets would be badass. Miss those days.

Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robiford03 View Post
    Cruises and Meets would be badass. Miss those days.
    I think the issue is most of the foxes live on jackstands around here. Mine is just barely road worthy after 7+ months of being down.
    My name is Collin and I have a problem.

15. Likes 00mach1, Whitey92LX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know if that is much of the issue because I had one living on jackstands for 7+ years but was still active on forums back then and the forums back then were just active. I do not think it really is the forums to blame but just a difference in how people tackle online "social interactions".
    -- Admiral Aaron

17. Likes dsweet, Whitey92LX liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast