Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Terminator Prices lately!!

Damn man Terminator prices have went full retard.. WTH?

If you want a clean low mileage 03-04 Cobra in good shape, be prepared to pay over $30k nowadays.. What the hell happened?!

Good Lawd!!!

"This site is unique from alot of the others. We're a car club that grew a website, whereas alot of the others are websites about cars."- Ultamax

"I'd put a Westside sticker on my car but I would get Westside in trouble!!!"- Timbostang

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too many of them parted out for Fox Termi swaps! lol

One day the same people that doubt your dream will tell people how they met you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my theory, if you really liked your fox body sn95 or new edge then you really don't like the 05- present platforms. I have several friends that traded out of their old chassis platform and despised what they got. Those same guys get out off the newer cars to buy something they know will drive the way they like and immediately want the power of the newer car in the old chassis, easiest way is buy a terminator and mod the hell out of it. Now I don't understand paying new sticker price for a 15 year old car but I also wouldn't pay new price for the new car either.
    Last edited by svt_adam; 03-27-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    00 Mustang GTBullitMachSnake
    03 F250 6.0 the DD
    94 Ranger In too deep to turn back now

4. Thanks dat boy D thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are a shortage of supply and high on demand for the young generation an easy bolt on horsepower on a supercharged new edge terminator so price is high to have fun just my opinion I could be wrong

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure, but I'm not complaining.

2004 Cobra - Weekend Warrior
    2010 F-150 - Daily

7. Likes Whitey92LX liked this post
    Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sold mine 2 years ago for $28.5k and I thought that was high AF. I really didnt want to sell it, but I figured if I ask a stupid amount and it sells than I did good. I guess since then the prices have been going up and up.
    Id like to end up with a clean white 2004 in the next year or so, but damn, Im not gonna pay $30k for it

"This site is unique from alot of the others. We're a car club that grew a website, whereas alot of the others are websites about cars."- Ultamax

"I'd put a Westside sticker on my car but I would get Westside in trouble!!!"- Timbostang

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are people hating on the newest generation of mustang?
    Toss a supercharger on and have at it.
    2001GT-Auto YSI (2.7/15%OD)<br />89 LX 5.0 (347 stockish)

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too refined they just don't feel like the old clunky fox based cars lol they're just too smooth. I personally don't like the look of the s197 cars and the 15+ great but just too euro for me I feel like I'd get tired of walking out to it every day in the garage.
    00 Mustang GTBullitMachSnake
    03 F250 6.0 the DD
    94 Ranger In too deep to turn back now

Trophies
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the S550's but I really don't want to finance any more Mustangs. For me it takes the fun out of it knowing that you could break parts (or motor) and still have a monthly payment. Makes it to where you just want to baby it all the time, and where's the fun in that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey92LX View Post
    I like the S550's but I really don't want to finance any more Mustangs. For me it takes the fun out of it knowing that you could break parts (or motor) and still have a monthly payment. Makes it to where you just want to baby it all the time, and where's the fun in that?
    Agreed. I want a toy that if it breaks, you hide it away until you feel like fixing it. Awe shucks, not awe shi#!!
    89LX Vert K&N,FRPP,Ford Racing C Springs,KYB shocks/struts,FRPP 9mm wires,Kirban adj FPR and guage,Steeda Triax,BBK Pulleys,Walbro 255 lph pump,American Thunder Cat Back, New Black Top!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast