Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Royal purple doing Saturday night

Alright guys listen up...

"So, I've been listening to all your input and have been doing a little dreaming myself... Can't say just yet but something is coming together right now that is in addition to what we have and just beyond what you're probably thinking...
    This might just change the game..."

Not sure how many of you guys saw ☝️this on my post last Tuesday, but finally, after months of waiting I get to tell you the big news...
    Just so you know, every video uploaded here, every picture posted and every Top Ten meet we have has been closely watched and documented...
    These guys love our story and have followed our growth for the last 3 years...
    These guys watch social media a lot and told me they are "impressed with the amount of racing games and non stop excitment inside this group, this is what sets you apart from all the others"... O_o...Holy Cow...🕺
    Remember, these are the guys that made our Track Meet possible, starting last year, back on October 11, and now they want to push us to our "next big thing"...
    Woooo Hoooo !!!!
    So, starting next month...
    Top Ten will be hosting our very first Saturday Night Event at
    Royal Purple Raceway...
    This will be a heads up "Run what you brung" style event to see who has the fastest:

Truck/SUV
    Mustang
    Camaro
    Corvette
    CTS-V/SRT/G8/GTO
    Import

It will start at 6:00pm Saturday evening and go to 3:00am Sunday Morning...
    There will be something for everyone here, because after all, we are hosting...

Winner of each class will be paid $1,000.00 and a trophy to document their win as the fastest in their class...
    There will also be awards given out for the best "owner built" (built your own car/truck), and "crowd favorite" along with several others that will remain secret for now...
    Big, big, Thank You to everyone that help make this possible, I was asked not to mention their names and another Big Thank You to everyone in here for making this group what it is...
    I'm so excited to get to tell guys...
    Top Ten After Dark will be on July 29th and has own Instagram.....The rules posted up a little later... Congratulations to everyone...!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by faststang90; 06-30-2017 at 11:39 PM.

2. Likes ruquick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faststang90 View Post
    Alright guys listen up...

These guys love our story and have followed our growth for the last 3 years...

this is what sets you apart from all the others"... O_o...Holy Cow...🕺

There will be something for everyone here, because after all, we are hosting...

I'm so excited to get to tell guys...
    Top Ten After Dark will be on July 29th and has own Instagram.....The rules posted up a little later... Congratulations to everyone...!!!!

Are you saying Royal Purple is making this event in support of WSM? I understand that it will be open to all once things get going, but I see a lot of reference to WSM as a group... or am I reading this right?

WestsideMustangs: W128
    2012 FFW Fastest 5.0 Award Winner at Royal Purple Raceway Baytown Tx.
    1.31 60' 10.02 at 132 mph.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they started opening for some reason on Tuesday night to stop street racing. Now they are going to have a event to keep people from street racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's part of Houston top ten on facebook

6. Likes faststang90 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score