Thread: anyone with a truck and trailer want to make some coin this weekend?

Feedback Score

anyone with a truck and trailer want to make some coin this weekend?

i need to get my z trailered from storage in pearland to my apartment near 249 and 1960. it doesnt run, so it needs to be winched on. the trailer needs to have long ramps cuz its lowered. if ike is going to hit saturday, then friday night might be better. hell, the sooner the better. lemme know which day will work. thanks.

Feedback Score

Re: anyone with a truck and trailer want to make some coin this weekend?

i dont have a trailer, but if you cant find anyone to help you... then just rent one from countryside.. if you dont have a truck, then let me know, ill help you

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mike, if you can't find someone else by Friday, let me know. My car is on the trailer at a friends house pending the S&S race on Saturday. Will depend on the weather really, but current projections put the storm near Matagorda which means we could see tropical storm wind and rain.
    Carl Smith W37
    2014 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium 12.87@110. bone stock
    80 Coupe Carbed stroked and sprayed Windsor mid 5s in the 1/8 on nitrous and Mickey Drag Radials
    WSM Car of the Year 2009!!!
    Sponsors: Foreman Racing Heads, Davinci Carbs
    Carlrenee1 at comcast dot net

Feedback Score

damn Mike work owns me bro I don't even get home this week until around 7:30ish and get up at 5:00 it's kicking my ass.

"Maybe they think the issues that come up when building a big-inch small-block are universal to all types of small-blocks, but the truth of the matter is there's just much more space inside a 351 Windsor than in a Chevy."says Erik Koening of HK Enterprises.