Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oldsmobile Bravada/GMC Jimmy/Trail Blazer

Feedback Score
    Well, I've started by going to get a Haynes manual :-) At least now I know where everything is!!!
    A K1w1 living in Houston
    2004 Mustang GT MAC CAI, 75mm BBK TB, Accufab plenum, BBK shorty headers, 410 gears, Eiback springs, SCT 93 With A TrickTuners Tune
    2017 Mustang GT - Completely stock

Feedback Score
    If you need to check fuel pressure I have the tool to check it lmk I'm free on the weekends and I'll be glad to help you out I live in katy if your not to far I can drive to you hope you get it figured out.

01GT Built,Slammed and cammed

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I've really only got tomorrow as I travel for work on Sunday and I was thinking of doing the loan thing from O'Reilly's for the fuel pressure measurement.

If I don't have any luck tomorrow I might take you up on your offer when I get back.
    A K1w1 living in Houston
    2004 Mustang GT MAC CAI, 75mm BBK TB, Accufab plenum, BBK shorty headers, 410 gears, Eiback springs, SCT 93 With A TrickTuners Tune
    2017 Mustang GT - Completely stock

Feedback Score
    O'Reilly does not loan fuel stuff but harbor freight has one for $20 or so good luck brother let us know if we can help you with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb0nz View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I've really only got tomorrow as I travel for work on Sunday and I was thinking of doing the loan thing from O'Reilly's for the fuel pressure measurement.

If I don't have any luck tomorrow I might take you up on your offer when I get back.

01GT Built,Slammed and cammed

Feedback Score
    Have same problem with 97 blazer, usually is fuel pump problem so i replaced(3rd time) that didnt fix it. New cap and plugs made it better, but still have code and hesitation. Rented fuel pressure tool from autozone, which tested good. Im going for fuel pressure regulator next, which has gone bad before. Only thing after that is the spyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12